Temp to Perm
£8 per hour – Full time
We are currently recruiting for a temporary, full time administrator for our healthcare client based in Newtownabbey. There is a permanent position available within this role and the successful candidate will be able to apply. Hours of work are Mon-Fri 9am-5pm with an immediate start.
- Implement appropriate and active administration systems
- Provide administrative support for residents, management and staff
- Minute taking, producing reports, handling petty cash
- Front of house duties and receiving visitors
- Support with all areas of staff recruitment and training
- Attend team meetings and training
- Faxing and photocopying duties
- At least 1 year of administrative experience
- 4 GCSE’s (Grades A-C) including English or equivalent
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Access NI will be required for this vacancy.
If you feel this role is suitable for you, please apply using the link or alternatively get in touch with Ciara Bell at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.