Belfast city centre
Bond Search and Selection are recruiting for a temporary Administrator on behalf of our public sector client located in Belfast city centre. This role will be initially for one month with the possibility of extension.
The successful candidate will provide an administrative support service to the Clerical Team to ensure the smooth running of the Finance department.
- Processing invoices and claims for payment
- Preparing payment summary spreadsheets, writing cheques
- Processing financial information
- General office administration including filing, photocopying, faxing, scanning
- Data input and word processing
- Working with and interpreting figures
- Creation and management of mailing lists
- Ensure upkeep of all ancillary office equipment
- Deal effectively with telephone queries
- Office stock control management, where applicable
- 4 GCSES grades A-C (including English Language and Maths) or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years’ admin experience gained in an office environment
- Experience of electronic data processing
- Previous experience in an administrative capacity including: interpretation of financial data; working with financial spreadsheets; and processing invoice payments
- Good technical skills with previous experience in Word and Excel
- Previous experience in dealing with issues on a confidential basis
- Previous experience in working with a team
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + 12 stats
- City centre location
- 1 hour paid lunch break
Closing date : Tuesday 20th March 2018
To apply for this role, please submit your CV here or call Ciara for more information on 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.