6 Months Temporary (With possibility of becoming permanent)
£8.21 Per Hour
We are seeking an administrator for our client, whose main focus is the excellent delivery of service to their existing customers. They pride themselves on efficiency and strive for customer satisfaction. As administrator your core duties will be to support the communications department and report to senior managers who will help drive your motivation as well as ambition.
You will be an excellent communicator both verbally and written and work well within a team. You will be a highly motivated individual and have to the ability to thrive under pressure and work within tight timelines. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a dynamic local organisation.
The hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
Duties of the role
- Provide efficient and professional administrative support and excellent customer service within the team.
- Proactively liaising with customers and colleagues to ensure applications for new contracts progress to a conclusion through the work pipeline within a reasonable time frame.
- Dealing with queries or complaints as they arise.
- Delivering administrative activities within the workflow and continually striving for a customer orientated service.
- An ambitious, self motivated individual
- Effective communicator
- Excellent interpersonal skills and can work with minimum levels of supervision
- Minimum 4 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at Grade C including Mathematics and English Language
- High degree of flexibility
- Strong attention to detail / accuracy
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Proven IT Skills
- Current UK driving licence.
- Previous experience of working in a busy office environment
- High level of IT skills (including MS Office)
- Previous experience of interacting and communicating directly with customers
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of organisational skills
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.