6 Months Temporary
£9.35 Per Hour
Bond Search and Selection are working in partnership with their client, a large public services provider to recruit a clerical officer to work at their site based near Lisburn. The successful candidate will be well organised, articulate and will be confident in working Microsoft word and excel. They are looking for an individual with previous administrative experience who will use their initiative and express a positive can do attitude. The role is full time temporary, initally for 6 months with the possibility of extension after this duration has been completed.
You will be an excellent communicator both verbally and written and work well within a team. You will be a highly motivated individual and have to the ability to thrive under pressure and work within tight timelines. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a dynamic local organisation.
The hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
Duties of the role
- Maintenance of general filing systems.
- Recording and distribution of incoming mail/post and dealing with routine correspondence and outgoing mail and distribution to relevant staff.
- Prioritise and organise work effectively.
- Faxing and photocopying duties.
- Dealing with queries or complaints as they arise.
- Delivering administrative activities within the workflow and continually striving for an excellent and efficient service.
- An ambitious, self motivated individual
- Effective communicator
- Excellent interpersonal skills and can work with minimum levels of supervision
- Minimum 4 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at Grade C including Mathematics and English Language
- High degree of flexibility
- Strong attention to detail / accuracy
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Proven IT Skills
- Current UK driving licence.
- Previous experience of working in a busy office environment
- High level of IT skills (including MS Office)
- Previous experience of interacting and communicating directly with customers
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of organisational skills
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.