South Belfast Area
£9.73 per hour
Temporary contract until October 2018
This is an excellent position for someone keen to progress their career within the public sector. My client has a couple of sites across Northern Ireland so this will be a varied and fast paced role. It would be ideal for someone with 1 or 2 years’ experience within a similar administration post.
- General administration duties as and when required
- Booking venues and resources for all training courses
- Compile and update statistical reports and budget reports
- Ensuring all information and records are kept up to date and filed correctly to ensure everything is in the correct order and easily accessible
- Taking minutes at meetings
- Liaising with staff to arrange meetings, training days and sending out email invitations of these
- Making travel arrangements ahead of time, and ensuring all work is planned and documented ahead of any events
- You will need to hold a degree or relevant professional qualification and 1 years’ experience OR have a minimum of 2-3 years’ administration experience
- You will need to have a minimum of 4 GCSE’s Grades A-C including English and Maths
- A full UK driving licence and access to a car is essential for this role.
- You should be comfortable working within a team but able to work off your own initiative.
If you feel this role is suitable for you, please apply using the link or alternatively please get in touch with Clodagh McKeefry on Clodagh@bondselection.com or 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.