Full time, Temporary
£11.20 per hour
Our client is a mental health services provider that is seeking admin manager for their large site in Newtownards.The successful candidate will be well organised, articulate and have experience in leading a team of admin staff. This is an excellent opportunity for someone seeking to develop their career.
The role is full time temporary, initally for 6 months with the possibility of extension after this duration has been completed.
Hours: 37.5 per week Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
The role will involve:
- Act as mentor and leader to staff and provide support within the designated departments.
- Ensure the highest level of patient confidentiality exists at all times.
- Provide statistics as and when necessary.
- Ensure immediate working areas are maintained in a tidy and safe condition in accordance with Health & Safety regulations.
- Adhere to policies and procedures, including complaints and incident reporting, compile reports and co-ordinate action.
- Partake in the Staff Appraisal Scheme on an annual basis, identifying training and development requirements of staff under the postholder’s supervision.
- Undergo staff development/training courses when necessary.
- Motivate staff reporting to him/her, through staff appraisal and team meetings.
- Participate in disciplinary or grievance procedures when required.
- Partake in quality initiatives such as ISO and Health Quality Services.
- Audio Typing and minute taking.
- Qualification in relevant subject such as administration /management /business.
- One year’s experience in the management of staff.
- Sound knowledge of IT systems
- Full drivers licence.
- RSA level 2 type writing/ word processing or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- A drive to succeed.
- Team management skills and ability to develop great working relationships.
- Abilty to plan and manage resources and prioritise workload.
If you would like more information on this role you can contact myself Rachael or you can apply via the link provided.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.