Temporary for 6 months
Our client is seeking a part time personal secretary to work on a 6 month temporary basis at their offices in Belfast. The post-holder will provide full secretarial and administrative support services, requiring a high degree of initiative and diplomacy to staff within the department.
It is worth noting that Part time and Full time hours will be considered for this post.
Duties of the role;
- The efficient organisation and management of Officers’ diaries. This will include the use of computerised diary software.
- To deal with the receipt and distribution of correspondence, reports, faxes, e-mail; dealing with sensitive correspondence.
- To maintain an efficient filing system and effective ‘bring-forward’ system, this will include compliance with Electronic filing systems.
- Word processing and typing as required, including correspondence, the compilation of agendas, papers and reports. This may include audio word-processing.
- Use of available graphics packages to produce presentations.
- Receive and deal with telephone communications as appropriate.
- Provide administrative support for projects as requested.
- Input and retrieval of data from manual and electronic systems.
- Assistance in the provision of statistical information as required.
- Organise meetings, conferences and workshops including preparation of papers, arranging venues, notifying attendees, attend meeting and take minutes. Follow-up action where necessary.
- Make appropriate travel and organisational arrangements as required.
- Maintaining a high level of confidentiality of information in line with current legislation.
- Working as a member of the administrative/secretarial team providing cover for colleagues as required.
- To support the manager in meeting its obligations under Risk Management by adhering to the controls assurance standards identified in the Risk Register.
- The candidate will be expected to be efficient in the use of Microsoft Office Packages, Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- 1 year clerical experience
- 5 GCSEs (Grade A-C)
- The ability to work in a team.
- Effective communication skills
- Computer literacy.
- An understanding of the duties of the post.
For more information please send your most recent CV by clicking the link provided.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.