We are delighted to be working in partnership with out client to help recruit a excellent administrator for their offices in Ballymena. Our client is a large energy provider whose focus is the delivery of first class service to their thousands of customers across the province. They require an administrator for their customer delivery team to assist with the daily function of the department. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join this well established company initially for 6 months with the possibility of becoming permanent.
Hours per week; Monday- Friday 9am to 5pm.
The role will require a close working relationship with other members of the team to ensure compliance with overall processes and business targets. It is a requirement that the individual has the ability to closely engage with people and processes, to understand and focus on detail and have the ability to work to tight deadlines. They must have the ability to combine a team approach with individual initiative, be responsible and accountable for their decisions.
- Accurate and timely updating and maintaining spread sheets, including Smartsheet.
- Data Input.
- Preparing weekly reports for Team Managers within the Customer Delivery Directorate.
- Use of IT systems, including all relevant databases.
- A high degree of commitment, flexibility and adaptability to meet quality standards and work deadlines is required.
- Dealing with telephone calls / queries.
- Processing documentation using the Work Management Systems.
- Provide general administrative duties. e.g. photocopying, scanning, filing, faxing, input/update records, typing letters/memos/reports, etc.
It is essential that the successful candidate meets the following requirements
- A good standard of education with evidence of literacy and numerical competence including GCSE passes at Grade C (or equivalent) including Mathematics and English Language.
- A high level of IT competence in Microsoft Office (in particular Microsoft Excel, Word)
- Previous experience of working in an office environment.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Flexibility within our changing business environment.
- Strong communication (both verbal and written) & negotiation skills with the ability to influence.
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail / accuracy.
- A current driving licence and access to a vehicle.
- Previous experience of bespoke IT systems.
- Previous experience of Microsoft Access.
- Planning/Organisational skills
- A high level of attention to detail / accuracy.
- Team Working
- Influencing skills
- Communication/Interpersonal skills
- Conflict Resolution skills
- Self Motivation
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Highly effective communication skills
If you would like some more information on this post, please submit your most recent CV by clicking the link provided.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.