Bond Search and Selection currently have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Administrator/PA. The role will be working for our financial services client based in Greater Belfast. Due to a period of sustained growth, our client is opening a brand new office in very modern surroundings.
Whilst the successful candidate will step into a Senior Admin/PA role, he/she will also have the opportunity to get involved in paraplanner work and could potentially pursue qualifications in this area.
Job Duties include:
- Provide PA support to both directors
- Diary management and meeting arrangements
- Booking and arranging travel where necessary
- Answering calls and taking messages
- Dealing with correspondence
- Supervising the administrative team
- Coordinating team tasks and holding catch up meetings
- Minimum of 2 years’ previous administrative/PA experience
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office suite
- 5 GCSEs to include Eng + Maths A-C
- Well presented, organised and can work independently
- Previous experience in a financial setting is desirable
- Previous experience in wealth and pensions desirable
If you are interested in this role, please apply here or call Ciara Bell at Bond for more information on 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.