Our client is a large family run food manufacturer with a high financial turnover as well as a great reputation. They are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic sales administrator to work on a full time permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to join one of the largest leading food manufactures in the UK.
The role will require the individual to
- Provide sales administrative support by liaising with the dispatch teams and inputting orders onto their modern and efficient system.
- Answering email queries and directing calls to the right department.
- Confirming orders with dispatch teams.
- Input data thoroughly and efficiently onto excel spreadsheets.
- Minimum of 4 GCSE’s (including Maths and English) / equivalent or 2 years’ experience in an administration role
- Possess good planning and organisational skills
- High attention to detail
- Good communicator
- Computer literate
- Team player, flexible and reliable in approach
- Previous experience in a sales office environment
- Previous experience in a shipping role
If you would like more information on this role please send your CV over by clicking the link provided.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.