Due to continued expansion Bond Healthcare have a vacancy for an experienced administrator to join our healthcare recruitment division. The position offers an excellent opportunity to play a key role supporting one of Northern Ireland’s most successful temporary healthcare recruitment teams.
Working closely with specialist recruitment consultants the role will focus on a wide range of administrative activities and will also include direct client and candidate contact.
Duties will include:
- Maintaining candidate files
- Monitoring candidate training records and ensuring candidates keep all training up to date
- Meeting candidates and assisting with candidate registration interviews
- Diary management for recruitment consultants including appointment setting
- General administrative duties including word processing, drafting advertisements, document filing and telephone answering
Working in a fast paced and supportive environment you will need to be flexible and an excellent team player.
- 5 GCSEs at grade C or above
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Previous administration experience gained in a fast paced environment
- Experience of dealing directly with customers/clients
- Ability to work on your own initiative and demonstrate a proactive approach in your career to date
- Diary management
- Exposure to a recruitment environment whilst useful is not essential
Standard working hours are 37.25 hours per week (8.45am – 5.30pm Monday to Thursday, 8.45am – 4.00pm Friday).
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
To apply in the strictest confidence please complete the online application process or email email@example.com. If you wish to discuss the opportunity further please contact Jonathan St Clare on 02890 339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.