We are working in partnership with our client, an innovative and global brand whose focus is the delivery of their high-quality products and service to its well-established client base.
They seek an ambitious and proactive operations administrator to work within their dynamic team based at Lisburn.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone possessing an interest in career progression as well as elements of travel to other parts of Europe. This role will give the individual a starting platform with training and investment as well as generous pay package.
- Daily use of the company’s ERP System
- Check transport diary to ensure all projects are delivered/ collected/ aborted
- Liaise with Customers on upcoming projects
- Organise transport for upcoming projects (drivers or 3rd Party Hauliers)
- Create purchase orders and track budgets
- Create quotations for customers
- Follow up on open quotes by contacting customers Daily Admin
- Daily contact with drivers, porters and 3rd party hauliers
- Managing incoming calls to the operations department
- Liaise with the accounts department regarding orders, extensions and purchase orders
- Maintain weekly reports
- Work with the sales department to ensure all transport quotations are returned in a timely manner
- Occasional travel to other the other sites and projects in UK and Europe
The ideal person will possess
- A strong work ethic as well as a great attitude.
- Strong IT skills, proficient use of Microsoft excel word etc.
- At least 1 years’ experience working in an administrative role
- A desire to travel
- Degree educated or equivalent within business administration or related study
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.