Salary dependent on experience
Permanent, Full Time
A brilliant role has come up for an office administrator to join a progressive, family feel company. This company would be excellent for someone keen to join a friendly company that is keen on staff progression and skills development. This company are continually growing and this role has come up due to expansion as they have good staff retention. They are passionate about the excellent quality of their products and are constantly working to improve these.
- This will be a fast paced role where you will be required to keep all paperwork and filing in order at all times
- Work alongside the other staff to ensure everything runs smoothly
- Answering calls if the receptionist is absent
- General day to day administrative support
- Processing incoming invoices
- Helping to answer customer and client queries in a professional and friendly manner
- The ideal candidate should have 6 months – 1 year experience within a similar role
- Excellent IT skills including experience in MS Word and Excel
- This role will suit someone with a positive, proactive attitude and someone who is passionate about progressing their career
- You must have a minimum of 4 GCSE’s including pass or equivalent in English and Maths
- You should have a good telephone manner
If you feel this role is suitable for you, please apply using the link or alternatively please send your CV to Clodagh McKeefry on Clodagh@bondselection.com or 02890339968. Please get in touch should you have any questions about this position. Thanks
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.