Office Administrator (Spanish or German)
Bond Search and Selection currently have an exciting opportunity for an Office Administrator with Spanish or German. Our client is a world leading auctioneer with sites in over 6 different countries.
The role is varied and involves dealing with Buyers and Sellers as well as stock and contracts. Based at Headquarters in Omagh, this role will also offer the successful candidate the opportunity to travel internationally.
Working within a wider global team and reporting to the team manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Processing Auction Contracts in line with auction deadlines
- Oversee all administration associated with the running of an auction
- Ensure stock inventory is accurately processed and received within auction deadlines
- Obtain and record all vehicle registration documents
- Provide a high level of customer service to both Buyers and Sellers
- Assist with global Auction Credit Control across multiple currencies
- Organise auction facilities including staff travel arrangements
- Fluency in either Spanish or German essential
- Ideally a minimum of 1 year’s administration experience in a busy office environment
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's A-C grade including English and Maths
- Highly commercial, organised and adaptable with the ability to manage own workload
- Good level of data entry with proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point
- Flexibility and willingness to work extra hours during busy auction periods
- A valid Passport
Full training will be given to the successful candidate. If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply here or call Ciara at Bond for more information on 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.