We are working in partnership with our client, a well established Chartered Surveyors to recruit an office administrator for their modern office in Belfast city centre.
The successful candidate will be well organised, articulate and will be confident in working Microsoft word and excel. They are looking for an individual with previous administrative experience, who has a professional attitude who will use their initiative and express a positive mindset.
The hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm
The role will involve:
- Meeting and greeting new and existing clients as well as assisting with general queries they may have in relation to the business.
- Maintenance of general filing systems.
- Recording and distribution of incoming mail/post and dealing with routine correspondence and outgoing mail and distribution to relevant staff
- Prioritise and organise work effectively
- Faxing and photocopying duties
- Performance of all general administrative tasks as appropriate
- Manual Handling elements may be required in the movement of files to and from departments
- 1 year clerical experience
- 5 GCSEs (Grade A-C)
- The ability to work in a team.
- Effective communication skills
- Computer literacy.
- An understanding of the duties of the post.
- A thorough approach to data entry combined with a good eye for detail.
- Adaptability with a quality work ethic.
• Training will be provided along with ongoing support.
If you would like more information on this role you can contact myself Rachael or you can apply via the link provided.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.