Monday-Friday 37.5 hours
Our client is a leading Financial Management practice based in Greater Belfast that offers comprehensive financial services to both individuals and businesses. They currently have an exciting opportunity for a full-time, permanent Administrator to join their team. The successful candidate will have experience working in a financial environment and be looking to pursue a career in Finance. They will also have the opportunity to study and take exams in order to further their financial expertise.
- Provide administrative support to the Financial Advisor
- Organise client files for meetings, preparation of valuations and product research
- Submission and monitoring of new business applications
- Accurate inputting onto systems
- Maintaining and ensuring completion of client files for compliance
- Prepare draft suitability reports
- Liaise with clients and professional bodies
- Organising appointment diary and advisor meetings
- General administrative duties
- Previous experience working within a Financial setting
- 5 GCSEs to include Eng + Maths A-C
- Previous experience in a Financial Advisor setting desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are suitable for this role, please apply here or call Ciara at Bond for more information on 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.