Facilities Office Assistant
Full time 37.5 hours per week
£15,800 per annum
Our client is a large energy provider whose main focus is the delivery of excellent customer service. They require an Facilities Office Assistant to work in their dynamic team in Belfast. This role will involve excellent communication as well as a team player attitude to ensure the department runs efficiently. This role will involve working Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5.00pm with an early Finish on Fridays at 4.30pm. This is a great opportunity for someone who is seeking to join a company to progress and develop their career.
Duties of the post:
- Provision of timely distribution and dispatch, of all outgoing and internal mail.
- Responsibility for all stationary requirements by the business and that they are maintained and ordered in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensure that all deliveries to the organisation are processed in line with company procedures.
- Responsibility for the maintenance and upkeep all photocopiers.
- Assistance of timely, accurate and confidential administrative support to the Contract and Procurement Department.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the organisation archive system.
- Provision of reception support when required.
- At least 5 GCSEs, two of those should be Maths and English
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Basic IT skills including ability to use all MS Office packages, including excel.
- Appropriate and relevant experience within an administration and busy office environment.
- Strong organisational skills with an ability to complete a wide variety of tasks/challenges throughout the office.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently with a methodical approach.
- The ability to manage time and staff expectations with regards to the delivery of the required service
- is essential.
- Contributory pension scheme with enhanced employer contribution
- Free life insurance
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay for qualifying staff
- Enhanced sick pay for qualifying staff
- ‘Refer a Friend' £500 allowance
- Give as you Earn scheme
- 20 days annual leave, 11 days bank holidays and up to 5 additional days for length of service
- Free staff transport
- Free car parking (no City Centre car parking fees!)
- Bicycle shelter
If you would like more information on this role please submit your CV by clicking the link provided.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.