Full time permanent
Our client is an award winning global company who prides itself on its innovative design and manufacture of its product.
They seek an Executive Assistant for the CEO to act as first point of contact, making all arrangements and engaging with senior stakeholders. You will manage meetings and travel arrangements as well as liaise with other senior members of the company. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is seeking carer progression as well as develop and utilise their skills.
Main duties of the post will include:
- Generating calendars and arranging travel such as booking hotels and flight arrangements.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondences.
- Maintaining databases and filing systems.
- Building rapport with clients and directing queries.
- Recognising tasks and deadlines.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- An excellent phone manner as well as excellent organisational skills
- Experiences working as a PA would be an advantage
- At least 5 GCSEs
- A determined attitude and professional manner.
- Positive outlook
The candidate will receive:
- An excellent salary
- The opportunity to travel
- Career progression.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone seeking the right move to a global company. For more information you can apply by sending you CV and one of the team will be in contact.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.