Engineering Resource Administrator
£22,500 Per Annum
Our client, one of Ireland’s leading importers and distributors of packaging machinery is seeking an Engineering Resource Administrator for their large site at Craigavon.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager you will provide support to the engineering department, particularly in liaising with internal and external customers to ensure resource plans are in place to allow the team to deliver optimum service levels across multiple businesses in a daily, weekly & monthly basis. Whilst accurately collating all chargeable and non-chargeable activities on a real-time basis to ensure up to date forecasts and accuracy in costs and invoicing. This person will bring exceptional communication skills and enthusiasm to the maintenance team. This role requires meticulous record keeping, the individual needs to be conscientious, reliable in their approach to work and possess the ability to work under their own initiative.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist in the planning and scheduling of maintenance activities.
- Creation of weekly planning schedule.
- Manage work orders and allocate to engineering team & Manage work order backlog.
- Liaise with Engineering & Service managers to determine work priorities.
- Liaise with Customers to determine equipment availability and Stores department to determine spares availability.
- Maintain a detailed schedule of planned maintenance, ensuring optimum utilisation of resource with minimum disruption to plant production.
- Preparation & distribution of daily report of work orders and timesheets to JMC Management Team.
- Maintain a suite of KPIs and reports to track engineering resource utilisation and billing.
- Collect Service reports and Timesheets verify data accuracy and prepare invoices daily.
Responsibilities will include
- Contacting engineers to issue work orders and verify completion.
- Creation of Sales and Purchase orders via SAGE.
- Receiving customer calls and creation of work orders.
- Creation and expediting orders
- Liaising with field service engineering team and external suppliers
- Working to schedules and strict deadlines
- Attending meetings with departmental managers
- Maintain customer folders containing commissioning, safety and calibration certificates
- Maintain catalogue of Manuals and parts lists on JMC Server
- Maintain database of customer, engineers service reports information and cross reference system.
- Cover Stock Controller were applicable.
Experience and Knowledge
- Previous experience scheduling field service engineers
- Proven solid background in stock control
- Experience working in a fast paced engineering environment
- Previous consumable ordering/monitoring experience
- Good understanding of spreadsheets and data collection/process
- Experience preferred over qualifications.
- Organised – Pre-empt issues thus solving them before they arise
- Structured – able to plan ahead
- Driven – Desire to succeed and progress
- Time management – Able to prioritise and organise a busy day
- Process orientated – Follows rules and procedures
- Flexible – Prepared to learn new things and offer support when needed
- Assertive – Able to show/use own initiative when required
- Communication within all areas and levels of the business – Shares experience with others and builds solid relationships
- Resilient – able to maintain control and work under pressure whilst sustaining high levels of efficiency
If you would like more information on this role you can contact Rachael or you can apply via the link provided
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.