Customer Advisor/ Administrator
Permanent, Full-Time 37.5 hours per week
Based in East Belfast
My client that is based in East Belfast currently has a brilliant opportunity for a customer advisor/ administrator to join their growing team. This is a new position that has arisen due to expansion and a growing work load. This company are at the top of their market and are constantly innovating and improving their customer service through staff training and development. This has led to having a brilliant reputation within the local market; both for customers and employees.
- This is a very busy role that would provide you with a varied work load
- You will be responsible for handling telephone calls that come in from customers and clients
- You will deal with enquiries from customers through the phone, email, or web submissions that you will be expected to respond to in a reasonable timeframe
- You would need to follow up enquiries by phone and email
- Accurate record keeping of all interactions are necessary should anything ever need to be brought up again in the future
- You will be responsible for processing and booking all referrals in a professional and helpful manner
- This is an integral role for the company and you will need to help build and develop the customer service team.
- The ideal candidate should have 1 years’ experience in a call handling position
- Excellent IT skills are ideal, with a good working knowledge of Microsoft essential to the role
- This role will require at least 6 months experience working within a customer facing role, ideally in a busy environment
- 5 GCSE grades A-C including maths or English
- This role would suit a bubbly, motivated individual who is keen to progress their career within a customer services environment.
If you feel this role is suitable for you, please apply using the link or alternatively please get in touch with Clodagh McKeefry on Clodagh@bondselection.com or 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.