Full time Permanent
Our client a global leader in the manufacture and design of marine fit out is seeking a logistics administrator to work within their busy logistics department. You will assist the logistics manager with all aspects of administration. This is an excellent opportunity for someone seeking a career boost to a financially stable company.
- Liase with Contracts departments to identify logistic requirements.
- Organise shipments, develop and confirm schedules
- Work with Production to meet freight schedules
- Record and track freight movements
- Register Customs and Excise commodity codes
- Prepare paperwork for regulatory bodies
- Create and maintain accurate inventories for tooling
- Co-ordinate drivers, vehicles, loads and journeys
- Drive vehicles for deliveries and collections if required
- Operate IT systems including MS Excel and Word
- Excellent administration skills
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Meet and exceed deadlines
- Able to work on own initiative
- Team working skills
- Clean driver’s license
- Previous logistics experience helpful but not essential
- Strong IT skills in particular Microsoft Word and Excel
- Competent literacy in English and Math’s.
If you would like more information on role please submit your CV by clicking the link provided.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.