Administrator – Financial Services
Belfast city centre
Bond Search and Selection are recruiting for Administrators on behalf of our market leading Financial Services client based in Belfast. Our client is an established insolvency specialist that provides its clients with expert financial advice and solutions.
This position will be exciting with no day the same. Our client’s business is all about helping and supporting individuals in their journey to becoming debt-free. As such, the successful candidates will need to have a positive attitude, be professional and customer-centric and be comfortable engaging with clients.
Full training will be provided and you will be joining an experienced team who will be there to support you with your own development.
- Review and analysis of documentation regarding an individual's financial position
- Ensuring a high standard of communication with clients via phone and email
- Accurately and efficiently maintaining large volumes of client records and data
- Identification of any inconsistencies in case data, subsequent identification of potential resolutions and follow through to aid case progression
- Provide clients with regular updates as well as updates on case progression
- General administration support including filing, photocopying, and data input
- Previous experience in a client facing role to include telephony skills
- GCSE Maths and English Grade A-C (or equivalent)
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Previous banking/insolvency work experience desirable
- Competitive salary
- 24 days holiday + stats
- Option to purchase additional holiday
- Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Income Protection after 1 year of service
- Health and Wellbeing incentives eg . free fruit
- Regular staff events and dress down Fridays
If this role is right for you, please apply here or call Ciara at Bond for more information on 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.