Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
We are seeking an experienced administrator for a well renowned client of ours in Craigavon. Our client is a private sector organisation that has had substantial growth in the past few years. They are in need of an administrator to work within their dynamic team to help assist with the daily operation and functions of the business. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has had substantial administrative experience preferably 2 years at least and is fluent in Microsoft packages.
The role will involve:
- Maintenance of general filing systems.
- Recording and distribution of incoming mail/post and dealing with routine correspondence and outgoing mail and distribution to relevant staff
- Prioritise and organise work effectively
- Faxing and photocopying duties
- Liaising within the team and with other departments
- Compliance with all relevant legislation relating and policies relating to data protection and confidentiality of information
- Performance of all general administrative tasks as appropriate
- Manual Handling elements may be required in the movement of files to and from departments
- 1 year clerical experience
- 5 GCSEs (Grade A-C)
- The ability to work in a team.
- Effective communication skills
- Computer literacy.
- An understanding of the duties of the post.
- A thorough approach to data entry combined with a good eye for detail.
- Adaptability with a quality work ethic.
• Training will be provided along with ongoing support.
If you would like more information on this role please apply via the link provided.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.