£16,000 to 18,000 Per annum
Bond search and selection are seeking an administrative assistant for their client based in Belfast. Our client is a family run business based in Belfast who are seeking an enthusiastic and professional individual to oversee all administrative duties such as invoicing, customer relations, general enquiries and the maintenance of client information. The position is full time/ permanent and requires the individual to work between the hours of Monday to Friday 9am -5 pm
- Preparation of quotes and illustrations.
- New business tracking, processing and logging.
- Scanning and saving of client documentation to ensure accurate client data is held.
- Assisting with Management Information reports - fees / new business / adviser activity.
- To be a point of contact for clients, providers and advisers
- Assisting advisers in their preparation for meetings, eg. valuations and other documentation.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A basic knowledge of pensions, protection and investments would be advantageous.
- Ideally be working towards CII Certificate in Financial Planning.
- Minimum of 1 year's experience in Financial Services Administration.
If you would like more information on this role you can contact myself Rachael or apply via the link provided.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.