We are delighted to be working in partnership with out client to help recruit a excellent administrator for their offices in Belfast. Our client is a large energy provider whose focus is the delivery of first class service to their thousands of customers across the province. They require an administrator for their customer delivery team to assist with the daily function of the department. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join this well established company initially for 6 months with the possibility of becoming permanent.
Hours per week; Monday- Friday 9am to 5pm.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Team Lead and will have responsibility for supporting the team of Digital Cartographers, and working on an asset records project, this piece of work requires thorough investigation in order to identify and retrieve missing underground asset records (see supporting information for additional detail).
- Minimum 4 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at Grade C including Mathematics and English Language; or minimum two years relevant experience preferably in a clerical / administrative role in a busy office environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to influence at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Developed IT Skills (including MS Office)
- Experience of due diligence in data input with a high level of attention to detail and a focus on data accuracy.
- Highly motivated, with a high degree of flexibility both in respect of job role, location and working hours including availability for escalation situations as required
- Ability to work as part of a team, with the ability to have a positive influence in a team environment.
- The ability to collate and analyse information and formulate reports.
- Ability to understand customer & stakeholder needs and work in partnership to achieve practical outcomes.
- Current UK driving licence & access to a vehicle.
- A practical understanding of the Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Evidence of using other relevant software systems in an engineering or electrical background.
- A practical understanding of electrical component data requirements
- A working knowledge of geographical records.
- Planning/Organisational skills
- A high level of attention to detail / accuracy.
- Team Working
- Influencing skills
- Communication/Interpersonal skills
- Conflict Resolution skills
- Self Motivation
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Highly effective communication skills
If you would like some more information on this post, please submit your most recent CV by clicking the link provided.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.