Full time, Temporary
37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
£18,000 - £20,000
Bond Search and Selection are working in partnership with their client, a successful business within in Belfast City Centre to recruit a administrator to work at their modern premises. The successful candidate will be well organised, articulate and will be confident in working Microsoft word and excel. They are looking for an individual with previous administrative experience who will use their initiative and express a positive can do attitude.
The role will involve:
- Maintenance of general filing systems.
- Recording and distribution of incoming mail/post and dealing with routine correspondence and outgoing mail and distribution to relevant staff
- Prioritise and organise work effectively
- Filing and photocopying duties
- Liaising within the team and with other departments
- Compliance with all relevant legislation relating and policies relating to data protection and confidentiality of information
- Performance of all general administrative tasks as appropriate
- Manual Handling elements may be required in the movement of files to and from departments
- 1 year clerical experience
- 5 GCSEs (Grade A-C)
- The ability to work in a team.
- Effective communication skills
- Computer literacy.
- A thorough approach to data entry combined with a good eye for detail.
- Adaptability with a quality work ethic.
• Training will be provided along with ongoing support.
If you would like more information on this role you can contact myself Rachael or you can apply via the link provided
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.