12 Months Temporary
Salary: Negotable / Competitive
Excellent opportunity for a part qualified or fully qualified accountant to join a leading foods manufacturer in Dungannon.
Reporting to the financial director you will prepare, develop and analyse key financial information to enable management to make well informed decisions regarding future strategy of the company.
- Preparation and timely reporting of monthly management accounts
- Involvement in the calculation of budgets and financial forecasting
- Undertake detailed variance analysis of performance against budget
- Produce regularly updated product costings
- Involvement in customer tender processes
- Undertake product and customer profitability analysis
- Review promotional pricing and performance
- Preparation, calculation and analysis of Key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Development of the company’s ERP software to improve and enhance financial process control and quality of information
- Responsibility for month end and year end procedures on our accounting software
- Involvement in the year-end audit, and liaison with our external Auditors
- Develop and improve internal financial controls and ensure adherence
- Responsibility for and control of the part master information contained in the ERP software.
- Be the Finance representative in cross departmental projects, and also undertake projects within the finance function
- Provide a financial support service to other managers and departments
- Any other reasonable duties as may be required
- Part Qualified / Newly Qualified / Qualified Accountant
- Degree in Accountancy or related discipline
- Management accounting experience
- Experience of product costings and variance analysis
- Previous experience gained in other accounting roles
- Experience from within a manufacturing environment
Skills and Competencies
- Evidence of effective planning, organisational and time management abilities
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A problem solver with the ability to analyse and understand complex financial information
- Expert knowledge of MS Excel
- IT proficient
- Ability to confidently engage with employees, from shop floor to Director level
- Ability to translate the meaning of financial information for non-finance managers and staff
- Experience of ERP Implementation
- Able to work flexibly as required to meet business needs
For more information please submit your most recent CV by clicking the link provided.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.