Our client is a successful and reputable accountancy practice based in County Fermanagh. Due to ongoing success they now have an opportunity for an Accountant to join the firm. Ideally you will be a qualified ACA / ACCA but part-qualified accountants will also be considered.
Reporting into the Partners you will be responsible for the following:
- Preparation of financial statements for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Completion of statutory audit work (minimal)
- Preparation of corporation and capital tax computations and returns
- Calculation of personal income tax for sole traders and partnership businesses
- Part of fully qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA etc)
- Ability to prepare accounts with a minimum of supervision
- Ability to prepare corporation and personal tax on a range of sizes
- Previous practice experience
Level of responsibility and salary will be dependent on experience and qualifications
Contact Helen Sheppard at Bond Search and Selection on 02890 339968 or apply online
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.