Purchase Ledger Clerk
£18,000 to £22,000 PA depending on experience
Our client is seeking a diligent and professional individual to join the finance team and continue to contribute to the growth of the Group.
The role will based in their Belfast premises and will require you to work Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm. This is an ideal role for someone with a desire to get into a large company to progress within the finance parameter.
What you will be responsible for delivering
- Matching, batching and coding all invoices.
- Posting invoices and credit notes accurately on the system in an efficient way
- Reconciling supplier statements to the purchase ledger
- Performing supplier payment runs and cheque payment processes fortnightly, with adhoc payments being processed as required
- Month end procedures relating to the Creditors Ledger
Essential Criteria –
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Purchase ledger experience including use of Sage 50
- Strong IT skills including popular office software packages e.g. Excel
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good organisational and time management skills, with experience of working to deadlines
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
For more information on the company and the role please send your CV via the link provided.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.